Family Archery is for the beginner archer with classes held on Saturdays.
We have three 90 minute classes. The maximum number of shooters per class is 24.
Class times and maximum number of shooters to be determined.
- Fall session – Oct 8, 15, 22, 29, and Nov 5, 12
- Winter session – Dec 3, 10, 17, 31 and Jan 21, 28
- Spring session – Feb 4, 11, 25 and Mar 4, 11, 18
- The cost for a six week session is $80 for the first family member and $40 for each additional family member (up to 4 total family members.)
- Members of Maryland State Game and Fish receive a 50% discount on Family Archery Classes.
We supply all the equipment and hold shoots inside our heated hall. All equipment is sanitized before each class. If an archer has their own equipment he or she is more than welcome to use that.
Please note: Due to Covid-19 new safety measures have been put in place. Clear plastic sneeze shields have been purchased and will be placed between all archers. The maximum number of shooters per line time is 24. There is no longer a mask or temperature check requirement.