Family Archery is for the beginner archer with classes held on Saturdays.
We have five 60 minute classes. Due to Covid-19 precautions the maximum number of shooters per class is 16.
Class times and maximum number of shooters to be determined.
- Fall session – Oct 9, 16, 23, 30, Nov 6, 13
- Winter session – Dec 4, 11, 18, Jan 22, 29, Feb 5
- Spring session – Feb 19, 26, Mar 5, 12, 19, 26
- The cost for a six week session is $80 for the first family member and $40 for each additional family member (up to 4 total family members.)
- Members of Maryland State Game and Fish receive a 50% discount on Family Archery Classes.
We supply all the equipment and hold shoots inside our heated hall. All equipment is sanitized before each class. If an archer has their own equipment he or she is more than welcome to use that.
Please note: Due to Covid-19 new safety measures have been put in place. When arriving your temperature will be taken and hand sanitizer used. A mask must be worn by everyone at all times. Clear plastic sneeze shields have been purchased and will be placed between all archers. The maximum number of shooters per line time is 16. All club equipment is sanitized between each event.